Tours of educational spaces can be arranged by
contacting our Group Department.
Tours For reservations & information, please contact:
[email protected] or 407-498-7047
Explore floodplain & pollution problem solutions Ecological functions of wetlands & their importance
Learn Florida Native American history in an authentically replicated village with live demonstrations
Learn the basics of identifying minerals and fossils
• Students create, test, and visualize how various factors within the watershed can impact storm water runoff and flooding.
• Students explore the value of retention ponds and wetlands in flood management.
• Students construct their own levees and witness how stream flow is affected during times of high runoff.
Students work as a team to find and test solutions to a variety of floodplain problems.
• Students will receive an ID card with information on the treasures they discover
• Over 30 students at one time can sift in our 70ft mining slough
• Search for rare gems such as garnets, topaz, amethyst, emeralds and more
• Discover sharks teeth, crinoids, amber, shells and so much more
• Is your group seeking adventure and wanting to see the Central Florida Everglades in a new way? Our airboat tours offer a unique opportunity to see some of the world’s most incredible wildlife in their natural habitat.
• Captains are selected for their unrivaled safety skills and ability to encourage visitors to understand and respect the environment.
• We are dedicated to educating about Florida’s natural resources through interactive exhibits & live presentations.
• Select from a box lunch, seated or buffet style meal or bring your own.
• We custom design an itinerary for every group to the size, age, educational level and budget.
• We have many affordable packages and something to suit everyone.
• The “Original Tribes of the Southeast” integrates students’ local culture and history with their current classroom curriculum and Sunshine State Standards
• True Native American Indians and educational personnel cultivate learning during their interactive presentations
• Students will have an opportunity to engage in extensions by creating a project-based product associated with the presentation
• Sport equipment: Volleyballs, tetherballs, sack race bags, horse shoes etc…
• Science supplies: Binoculars, compasses, magnifying glasses, microscopes & slides, minnow nets
• Bike rentals: off road quad or singles
• Friendship circle and fire pit areas
• Photo Swamp Shack: making great memories of your experience with your group